OMB is hiring a talented and passionate Project Coordinator. The position will work with architects and clients on different kinds of projects, while also coordinate with our production team in both Hong Kong and Shenzhen studios.
- This position requires a high school diploma with excellent verbal and written communication skills (Cantonese, English, Putonghua), problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Applicants must be passionate about architectural models and be able to work as a team or as an individual.
- Proficient with computers.
- Experience with AutoCAD and 3D modeling software (Rhino, SketchUP, Revit) is highly desirable, but not required.
- Previous working experience in the architecture field is a plus.
- Work with architects and clients to plan and construct physical architectural models for various kinds of projects.
- Coordinate with our skillful staff in both Hong Kong and Shenzhen studios to develop flawless execution of projects.
- Business trips to China and overseas is required.
- Careful packaging and unpacking, and installation of models.